Burke Forest Veterinary Clinic
How to Order Food from VetsFirstChoice
- If you do not already have an account with VetsFirstChoice start from here:
- Go to /
- Once at the website look to the top right corner of the home page and you should see a button that says “Visit our Online Pharmacy” Click that
- Clicking that button will take you to the Pharmacy page, at the top of this new page is another button that says “Create an Account” Click that
- From here you’ll fill out all the information that it needs and create a password
- You now have an account, proceed to step 2
- Now that you have an account we can start ordering food/meds
- If you’re not already at the home screen, click "Home" (on the side menu) and it will take you back to the home screen.
- At the top of the home page is a search bar, you can type what you’re looking for in there
- Once you’ve found the food or medication that you’re looking for you can add them to your cart.
- Once you’ve gotten everything that you need put into the cart you can check out.
- Click the shopping cart button towards the top right of the page to go to your cart
- Review what you have in the cart and proceed to checkout
- If you have a coupon (which you can get by stopping by our Hospital) you can apply it in the coupon section of the checkout.
- If you’d like to set up autoshipment you can do so from the checkout screen.
- It will ask you how often you’d like to receive the items, NOTE: this will charge the card on your file automatically at the given auto-ship dates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions from here on out
If you have any questions or need help, please contact us today!